About CEP Technologies Corporation
CEP Technologies Corporation is a family-owned company founded by Henry G. Kaufmann in 1960. Since then, we have grown into a leading supplier of miniature to small precision metal stampings for numerous industries and applications.
What We Do
We provide high-volume custom metal stampings and rapid prototyping services for customers around the world. With decades of experience in progressive die metal stamping methods, our team manufactures custom stampings that deliver the highest quality and efficient production.
Industries We Serve
Our customers represent industries on the cutting edge of technology and those in established markets, alike. We serve companies in the automotive OEM and aftermarket sectors, telecommunications, power and circuit protection, medical devices, electronics and EMI/RFI shielding, electrical and lighting, manufacturing, and more.
Our Production Capabilities and Certifications
We are IATF 16949:2016 and ISO 14001:2015 certified with production facilities around the world. Our core capabilities include:
- Custom precision metal stamping of miniature to small components
- Medium to high volume annual production runs of 25,000 to 100,000,000 pieces
- Stamping in tonnages of 15 to 60 tons with presses from major manufacturers including Bruderer, Minster, Raster, V&O and Perkins
- Materials including stainless steel, aluminum, high- and low-carbon cold rolled steel, pre-galvanized steel, nickel-plated steel, precious metals, brass, bronze and copper in thicknesses from 0.002” to 0.080”
- Additional services including rapid prototyping, electroplating, laser cutting, photo-chemical etching, technical cleanliness processes, tape and reel protective packaging, and more
Each of our production facilities employs a team of experts to provide customers with on-time delivery of the highest quality precision metal stamped parts. CEP Technologies has manufacturing facilities in these locations:
- Yonkers, NY, USA (world headquarters)
- San Antonio, TX, USA
- Chengdu, China
CEP Technology Corporation’s Mission
Our customers create products critical to improving the lives of people everywhere. Because of this, we are committed to supporting them with our services and production methods. We do this through on-time delivery, meeting and exceeding production needs, and continually improving customer satisfaction with our work.
We also have a responsibility to protect our environment. Toward this end we strive to prevent pollution and continually reduce our environmental impact whenever possible. In addition, we aim to comply with all applicable legal, statutory, and regulatory requirements.